PTS Re-cert – 1DAY
PTS Primary Objectives
At the end of the training the delegate will be able to:
- Demonstrate their ability to interpret correctly the Rule Book GE/RT 8000 Series or Guide to Personal Track Safety or PTS Key Point Card NR9922 and relevant local instructions when required to go on or near the line.
- Demonstrate their understanding and ability to follow a Safe System of Work.
- Introduction and workbook Exercise
- Personal Responsibility
- Emergency Situations
- Communicating Clearly and Emergency Phone Calls
- Knowledge Assessment
- Completion of Post Course Training Objectives