IWA Re-cert – 2 DAYS
This course aims to meet the requirements of NR/L2/CTM/021. By the end of this course, delegates will be able to carry out the duties of an Individual Working Alone and will also be recertified on their Personal Track Safety Competence.
- Must Bring PTS Log Book with at least 4 entries (If you do not have a COSS or IWA Logbook & 2 managements reviews).
- Must be literate and be able to write in English.
- Must be a minimum of 18 Years of age.
- Current Sentinel (PTS) Certificate.
- Network Rail Rule Book handbooks 6,7,8,9,13.
- National Insurance Number.
- Please advise of any special needs.