Tunnel Sleepers and Ancillary M&E Bracketry
Our fabrication facilities in Wallasey manufactures a range of Temporary Tunnel Sleepers designed for tunnel boring operations. In addition, we produce a flexible range of mechanical & electrical cable support brackets for use in tunnels.
- Bespoke flat & curved radius steel sleepers to suite temporary construction railway (TCR) within tunnelling boring machine (TBM) operations.
- Available in various configurations to accommodate different rail profiles, gauge and loadings.
- Supplied with optional pads to provide protection to tunnel segments.
- A complete range of rail profiles (BS35M, S20, S24, S49 etc) & track components including clips, fishplates and fittings.
- Design, Manufacture & Supply of Switches & Crossings (S&C) for use in caverns.
- Tunnel pipe & cable support brackets to meet all tunnel service requirements.
Our logistics department can provide phased deliveries to your site from our 36-acre Distribution Centre, with our FORS approved GPS tracked articulated and rigid vehicles.